Friday, November 13, 2009

Really?

Really....I have nothing of interest to add to my blog, but I realized I am a boring blogger and I hate being boring. So here goes an update.

I'm getting my hair colored today. Yay! I'm hoping that it isn't too dark. I hate being Spanish Lolita until it fades.

Yesterday one of my students found some microwave popcorn. Since there wasn't a microwave available he decided to do a little experiment to see if you could pop it with the overhead projector. FYI, it doesn't work.

Our dog Snickers got stung by a bee.

Yesterday I got booted out of Mattison's phonebook on her cell phone. Apparently when you make your kids go to school when they don't want to that's what happens. Just a warning for you mothers who DARE send your kids to school.

Isabel wakes up at the crack of dawn everyday. She doesn't want to be late to school so she puts her clothes up on the top bunk with her at night. Then in the morning it's super easy to put your clothes on before you even get out of bed.

Meg made my moms bed yesterday. It looked almost as good as a full-grown adult making it. I'm putting her on my bed making duty.

Hooray for the weekend!




8 comments:

Rachael said...

I think we have all hit a blogger rut. I have a theme idea I am working on though...called, 'These are a few of my favorite things.' ANd come up with categories for each week-fav toiletries, fav kitchen items, fav food brands or something like that...etc. Any idea's-email them to me...

Kathy Faulkner said...

I loved this post Kristen. Love your girls. They're hilarious! Miss you guys!

Julie said...

Thank you for the post - it was not at all boring. I love hearing about what really goes on with other people all day and not just about their lame vacations and things like that. Isabel's story reminds me of when I go camping and I sleep with my clothes in the sleeping bag so they will be warm in the morning.

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I wish I could get Jasmine to move faster in the morning. We are always racing to the bus.

I'm sure Mattison will put you back in her phone. You might have to buy her an ice cream or something else yummy.

Karen said...

So, how does your hair look? I'd love to see a picture!

QnA Drapers said...

Im wondering how you like your hair.
Dylans actually trying to get me to 'homeschool' him. Im so mean to make him go to school.
give your girls a hello from us!

Cardalls said...

You are such a MEAN mom to make her go to school! Love the photo of Meggy Boo. Really you could do a segment about your students weekly and keep us all laughing :)

Catherine said...

I'm glad you posted, too. You make me laugh every time, Kristen!