Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cousins!

I love my cousins, I love my kids cousins. I think it is so spectacular to have fun cousins. I used to LoVe to go to Idaho and spend time with some of my favorite people....my cousins. I still love to get together with some of my cousins and "gossip" like we did up at the farm. Good times indeed.

While I was looking over some of my summer photos I realized I had some awesome pictures of cousins visiting that were never posted.

Meg and Jyllian outside playing with bubbles.
Random shot which was obviously taken by some sneaky camera stealing girl!

Isabel, Jasmine and Mattison at Jasmine's sisters wedding reception. Nice face Isabel.


While the cousins were here there was a bunny running around the neighborhood. Those kids spent hours (maybe only one) trying to catch it. It would hide behind the bushes, they would try and chase it down. It went under a car, they tried to poke it out with a big stick. When they were offered money to catch it they got really crafty and figured out a way to catch that bunny. They came screaming through the neighborhood carrying that bunny. There was, however, one problem....they had to return the bunny to it's rightful owner. The kids put it in a box and were carrying it when it peed. Yes people, peed in the box which leaked out over Dreyton (the box carrier) and therefore those cousins had to get crafty again and put the box on a skateboard so no more pee would escape the box. After all, bunny pee is disgusting.
And if you don't believe there actually was a bunny in the box, the picture below is the proof. And not only that, look at the face on Dreyton. I believe that is him being officially grossed out by the pee in the box.




Awesomely good times with cousins.

8 comments:

Stacey said...

wow, I caught three bunnies in my yard not too long ago. Their fate was not as good. I wound up drowning them in a bucket of water. Before you think, "Shame on her!', just know, those cute bunnies were eating all my flowers, and peeing and pooping on my lawn. I don't like rabbit pee either. Hence, the drowning.

Anne and Wayne said...

I love it when all the cousins are together, too.

randi said...

Ok, I love the blurry picture of Meg doing gang signs!!!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Thanks for taking pictures. I'm constantly forgetting my camera. I drag my video camera and digital camera to UT each time I visit, but rarely take pictures and I didn't even pull the video camera out of the bag. I need to be better about that. The kids are all growing up and we need to remember the good times. I miss Utah.

tavia said...

I love cousins too its always a blast getting together.

Catherine said...

Poor Dreyton!!! haha That's just awesome that they put the box on a skateboard to transport it the rest of the way. True, true, cousins are the best, which is why I try to make my Utah County trip to see you and Karen at least every few months. I'm excited I'll be able to see the rest of the cousins next weekend.

Cardalls said...

Cute cousins! love the rabbit pee story...too funny!

Broderick Clan said...

Cousins are so much fun! Is that rabbit for real? I couldn't help but think of all the pee stories we have with Brownie!