Monday, September 21, 2009

Biggest Loser

At work they are doing a Biggest Loser Contest where teams earn points for being healthy. We get points for cardio, weight lifting, drinking water, sleeping 8 hours, eating fruits and veggies, no soda, limiting sugar intake and weight loss. So I have been trying to get my servings of fruits and veggies in and tonight I was eating grapes and carrots and Mattison says to me, "Mom, I've never seen you eat fruit and vegetables like that. You usually just eat chocolate".

So true Mattison, so true.

6 comments:

Cardalls said...

out of the mouths of babes :)

Rachael said...

Because it tastes so much better!!!

Karen said...

You may have to start eating sugar free chocolate...mmmmm

QnA Drapers said...

Just dip those grapes in chocolate- best of both worlds!

Catherine said...

haha love it!

Julie said...

That is too funny!