Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Snow, Soccer and Sillies

I had a request from my Sis-in-law to please post a new post so she doens't have to see India man anymore. So here goes.
I woke up yesterday morning to this...

5 inches of snow. Have I mentioned how sick of the snow we are? Mattison asked when Spring is in Utah. Umm, this is a Utah Spring.

Isabel started soccer. Of course it has been FREEZING at the games. The first game the other team didn't show up. The second game Isabel came to the sidelines complaining that her team "was weak". I guess she didn't like the fact that they were losing.
She hates me taking pictures of her. So I took several that looked like the one above, but did manage to get one of her on the field without her noticing.

And of course Meg is still being silly with Ethan.

Meg is into this new thing that anytime she uses the bathroom, or really other random times, she needs to change her underwear. We are talking like 10 times a day. Yesterday her dress got wet too so she decided to strip down and Ethan decided that looked fun. So here they are...undies only.



11 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

It's good to see that both Ethan and Isabell are in underwear.
GG

Grandma Grace said...

Sorry, Isabel.
GG

Herrington's said...

Oh, boy! That last picture is so funny. I am still laughing!!! I'm sorry I wasn't there to see it.

The Ririe's said...

That is so funny! And I am sure when she is old enough to understand she will be so happy that you posted it! =)

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I laughed out loud! How many pair of underwear does she own?

Cardalls said...

I wondered the same thing as Janae...Garrett doesnt have that many pair of underwear. I do loved getting mooned on a blog :)

Lindsay said...

Oh good, India man is still on here... I was worried that you were gonna delete him. He's my favorite. :)
Your kids are so funny...I like the updates!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Bee-ba-beep-ba-beep-beep...Attention...this is the National Security Internet Blog System, and we have detected that this blog is not conforming to the standards approved by not only the Bureau for the Protection of Pediatric Buttocks but also is in breach of the standards set by the Council on Manly Mustached Men of India (AKA CMMMI)...you are hereby required to alter the offending images from your blog or suffer the consequences set forth in article XXII section IV...these consequences will include but are not necessarily limited to being fined a box of Dunkin Donuts when you visit the state of Florida...thank you for your cooperation and support!

P.S. Glad it's not my kid teaching Ethan how to pseudo expose himself! :)

B Flat Major said...

Now I know the REAL reason you wanted to go private. You wanted an outlet for all your risque photographs.

I guess it's one way to combat that 'no so fresh' feeling.

Rachael said...

Brrrr....that looks like no fun!
Cute undies picture!

Catherine said...

I just want to know if Ethan and meg posed for the picture like that or if they were persuaded to...haha. How hilarious!