Saturday, December 8, 2007

Holiday Recitals

This week was busy with Christmas activities. The girls both participated in a piano recital. Isabel has only been taking a few months and did great. Mattison tells me she doesn't like piano and I am the meanest mom in the world for making her take piano. I just remind her that it is all Grandma's fault becuase she made me take piano and so now I make her take piano. I posted some vidoes of the girls recital songs.

Mattison also had her dance open house this week. We were able to go to both of her dance classes and watch her. It was fun to see her dance.





.

6 comments:

Cardalls said...

That is my kind of recital..30 minutes and OUT!! Your girls did great! Tyler can't wait to start piano...hope his teacher has an opening!

Rachael said...

How did I not know you had a blog!!!??? Well, I caught up on yours and have linked you to mine!
Thanks for the recital and telling me about it a day before. I am so embarrassed! I will read her notebook from now on!

Herrington's said...

Bravo girls! You are great piano players. Keep up the good work. You will be glad you did some day!

Megan said...

Congrats girls! They are so cute!

QnA Drapers said...

Way to go girls. Im so impressed Isabel has already started. Mattison, Makayla just started lesson and she is loving it! She would love to play with you. When we get the two of you together you can play something- keep it up!!

Julie said...

Kristen,
Thanks so much for your note. Mom, Dad, John, and I are driving down Friday and coming home late Saturday. I think dad really wants to be home Sunday for church stuff, but it's nice to know you guys are close by if we have any problems. Jef's watching the kids all weekend! (wish I was going somewhere more fun!)

By the way, Mattison and Isabel, you guys did awesome on your piano!
I hope you keep it up too!