Monday, November 19, 2007

Bryan's Wedding

My brother Bryan got married this past weekend and we were able to come up to Utah. We got here at 1:30 in the morning and are still trying to recover from the lack of sleep. Not to mention the fact that there are cousins and all kinds of fun things to do besides going to bed on time. So, I have a bunch of pictures from the wedding and even more I could add.

Meg wanted her picture taken a thousand times. Then she would always ask to see them.

Mattison at the reception. The girls had lots of fun running around outside.

Isabel sitting outside at the reception.


Here we are at the reception. Too bad we weren't both looking at the same camera.

Meg and her cousin Ethan were walking hand in hand out the door. Too cute.


The girls at the reception.

My brother and his wife Janae.





My sister Karen and her husband Mike

Bryan and Melissa coming out of the temple.










2 comments:

QnA Drapers said...

You guys look so cute! I am still getting used to your dark hair Kristen! You guys look great. We got snow yesterday and the first thing the kids wanted to do was call Mattison and Isabel-

Tommy said...

It looks like a fun trip to Utah. Hope you all have a happy holiday season. My mom said that you talked your mom into starting a blog. We will keep trying to get more people to join in.