Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year with school parades, ward Trunk or Treat and even going around the neighborhood. Of course the kids got tons of candy and Matt and I will find the good stuff when they aren't looking. We sure missed our Halloween buddies the Krause's, Draper's and Diaz family. They were our usual partners in crime at the Trunk or Treat. I had to be outrageous by myself this year. I got the regular worried looks from the Bishopric. Of course I did have some fun friends Cheryl and Diin who dressed up too.

Happy Halloween from the Las Vegas Thomas Family


We are still the good looking couple we were way back in high school.




Friends at the Trunk or Treat





Meg was going to be Snow White, but at the last minute decided that costume was too itchy. So we left for the Trunk or Treat with no costume on. We finally talked her into putting one on. I had been telling her all week that she would get to say "Trick or Treat" and people would give her candy. About half was through the cars Meg said to me "Mom, it's working". She of course loves all the candy!



Isabel is casting a spell as Hermoine.



Mattison is being a mean scary witch. My mom sent a witch costume that was mine when I was little, but it was still too big this year. Maybe next year.





3 comments:

Cardalls said...

Okay so next year we'll get some really good costumes and go as Mary and Martha from the Bible--heehee!

Julie said...

Kristen,
I still remember how cool I thought my older cousin was when she took us to Maceys dressed in her mom's 70s clothes. You and Matt do look great and the girls look awesome too. I love keeping in touch this way and am trying to talk more people in my family into blogging as well. (Tommy and Megan have one - ncbauers.blogspot)I am pretty sure Mom and Stacey have looked in on your blog without commenting. Does it kind of give you a weird feeling like we are all spying on you?
By the way, Jef did meet Matt once when we got married. I remember because of some of the funny wedding pictures we have!
See you soon at Bryan's reception. It would be fun to get all of the girls together while you are here. JULIE

Megan said...

Hi Kristen! This is Tommy's wife. We found your blog through Julie's. We met before, but it's been awhile. Your girls are so cute! We checked out your fitness club and want to join...you wouldn't by any chance, have one in NC would you?? Haha! We both would love to go to the gym again. Before we had Whitney we'd go together all the time...now it's a little more difficult to get out. We're glad to see you are doing well. Check out our blog anytime. Good luck with the clubs!